We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

Which Mactan Island hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
2 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

Hai,

I have read some comments on mactan island vs borocay, so just wonder about the island hoppings experience vs mactan island hoppings.

I have heard that mactan islands quality has been deterioted since last time, sands are not as white as last time etc with lots bad comments on boat guides . I'm visiting cebu at the end of Mac , and would spend a few days in bohol as I love the islands there . Since I'm only having limited days spent in Cebu, would hope to get some opinions from others whether it's worth to visit islands around Mactan if I have visited some at Bohol ?

Thanks

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,413 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

I prefer Bohol for Island Hopping and especially the wonderful snorkelling at Balicasag Island Bohol and the beautiful white sandy beach at Virgin Island.

Tommo

Singapore, Singapore
Destination Expert
for Philippines
Level Contributor
11,712 posts
337 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

I prefer Bohol too.

If you end up with Mctan Island hop, try to engage Island Cruise. Their boat is big and spacious.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,413 posts
1,558 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

Island Banca Cruises!

4. Re: mactan island hoppings vs bohol island hoppings

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 May 2014, 00:17