We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?

London, United...
8 posts
Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?
Save

Hi

There appears to be conflicting advice on the forums so wondered if anyone has a definitive answer? Is the Eroski at El Ingenio open on Sunday? We are arriving at Malaga on Sunday and would like to pick up some essentials en route to Competa.

Would appreciate your help

Malaga, Spain
Level Contributor
83,163 posts
3,805 reviews
3,574 helpful votes
1. Re: Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?
Save

Vicki:

It is closed on Sundays.

http://www.eroski.es/tiendas/hipermercados/Malaga/Velez/Hipermercado%20Eroski%20Velez%20Malaga

However there is a Carrefour open on Sundays during summer:

http://www.ccrincondelavictoria.com/castellano/horarios.html

It is located at Calle Arroyo Totalán, 36, 29720 Rincón de la Victoria.

London, United...
8 posts
2. Re: Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?
Save

Thank you very much for your reply. It has saved us a wasted journey to Eroski. I appreciate the peaceful Sundays that we used to experience in th UK when I was young but would be nice to just pick up a few essentials like bread, milk and cereal.

Olvera, Spain
Level Contributor
3,063 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
3. Re: Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?
Save

I know that this is the wrong location for you but interesting nonetheless, since earlier this month (July 2013) Eroski in Chiclana de la Frontera (Cádiz) is now open on Sundays. I was very surprised to see this, however, the various branches of Mercadona and Supersol remain closed.

Saludos. Lindsay

4. Re: Eroski El Ingenio - Sunday opening?

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Torre del Mar
Recent Conversations
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.