We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

pernera

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
kent
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Topic
pernera

hello everyone of to pernera in august does anybody know of any websites showing pictures of pernera/protaras .many thanks lealy

Coventry, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: pernera

Hi Lealy,

try typing Protaras and google search and you will get loads of photos of Protaras and maps. Am going to Pernera myself on May 4th for a week and I can't wait.

wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: pernera

if you go onto you tube and type in protaras theres lots of videos, some are really good. bb61

kent
Level Contributor
39 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: pernera

thanks for your replys cant wait until august staying at the domniki apartments

Birmingham
Level Contributor
1,328 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: pernera

There's also Agia Napa Protaras internet television at http://www.anptv.eu/

wales
Level Contributor
24 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: pernera

hi lealy

im staying at the domniki in july! we spent most of our days at that hotel when visiting pernera previously, i cant wait its everything it says it is and the atmosphere there is brill. bb61

Cyprus
Level Contributor
64 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: pernera

Hello,

if you also interested in the nature part of the area (beaches, walking trails, sea caves, etc) you could also search www.natureofcyprus.org for nature spots close to Protaras and/or Ayia Napa.

Have fun

Phivos

Scotland
Level Contributor
650 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: pernera

If you send me you email address I will send you a map of the Protaras Panera area.

berkshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: pernera

You'll love Pernera bay, its small shelving beach, not too crowded. The Domniki is great, has a very good restaurant where we eat daily at lunch when in Cyprus as its right on the beach.

Round the corner are some fab places to eat such as Sizzlers for awesome steaks, La cultura gusta for italian, Blue spice is also good. You could also try Protaras town which is a short taxi ride which is livelier.

If you enjoy small but not too quiet, pernera is perfect. Temps in Aug range bet 35-40, but there is a breeze.

9. Re: pernera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2009, 10:21