We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in protaras

loughborough
7 posts
Save Topic
weather in protaras

hi there

an anyone tell me wot the weather is like in october please dates going r from 8th to the 22nd please help as i dont know wot to pack

meny thanks zoe

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in protaras

Zoe...........

Click onto the link below......

http://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin/findweather/hdfForecast?query=ayia+napa&searchType=WEATHER

All the averages and details are there for the closest resort to Protaras.......

I have been out many times in October and the weather is normally excellent...even though the chance of rain increase slightly....

Put in your dates for last year(in the history slot) and you'll see what happened last year.

Hope this helps put your mind at ease?

Manchester England
Level Contributor
5,230 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in protaras

Zoe...

If it doesn't open click on the below link....

wunderground.com/global/stations/17609.html

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,804 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in protaras

My son and his Fiance stayed in the Pernera area about the dates you are going last year and they came back with lovely tans they said it got a bit cooler on the nightime so take a light jacket.They loved Cyprus that much hey are getting married over there next May another excuse for me to go back to this lovely island.

4. Re: weather in protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 October 2009, 00:23
Get answers to your questions about Protaras