We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where abouts is Paralimni?

uk
Level Contributor
292 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Where abouts is Paralimni?

Hi

just trying to find out where abouts is Paralimni?

Looking at mimosa beach hotel in this area

any help would be greatfull

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

Paralimni is about 2 miles north of protaras, I believe mimosa beach hotel is situated on the other side of Protaras heading into Ayia Napa

kev

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

About 15 minute drive from Protaras or 25 minutes on local bus. Nice place to visit.

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

Just checked again & the mimosa beach hotel is close to the Grecian Pk which is the furthest hotel leading into Ayia Napa so it is a fair way away from

Paralimni. here's the map

http://www.map-cyprus.net/cyprus_map.htm

kev

uk
Level Contributor
292 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

Looks like i got the area wrong then !!

But i have defently got the name Mimosa beach hotel right - looks like it is near fig tree bay!!

any help on this area would be greatfull

By the way - Thanks to all the help so far!!

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

I think Paralimni is the main town in this district of Cyprus so anything in and around Pernera and Protaras comes under the name of Paralimni so you haven't got the wrong area.

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

Sorry,i meant to add that it's about 1.5 miles from the Mimosa to the start of the main Protaras strip and Fig Tree bay but there are regular buses from the main road.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,807 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

We visited Cyprus for the first time this year we were there in August and we stayed in Pernera which is right near Protaras but alot quieter and we loved it we loved it that much we are booked to go back beginning of Sept we are over in May but staying in Protaras for my son wedding.We stayed at the Domniki i would have alook at it they have their own web-site it is on the cove of Pernera beach the rooms and that were lovely and the staff were so helpful and friendly we use to have a drink in Pernera then walk along to Protaras which is commerlized loads of shops and restraurnts.Just hop on the local bus and go into Ayia NApa i loved the island we always go to the Greek islands but i have fell in love with Cyprus.

uk
Level Contributor
292 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

Just like to say Thanks again to all above !!

9. Re: Where abouts is Paralimni?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 October 2009, 06:31
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations