We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

Leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

Hi, can someone please clarfify a few points for me as considering booking these apartments in July '09 as attending niece's wedding (she's going to Sunrise Beach...lucky girl)!!

Is the beach private and do you have to pay for loungers?

Is there actually a restaurant on site or do you have to go out to eat?

Has anyone upgraded to half board and was food ok?

Is there a bar on site?

Is the aircon free and is it in all rooms in apartments or just bedrooms?

I really need some help in making up my mind where to go. I am travelling with my mum and sis and if I make a bad choice my life will be hell for 2 weeks.....and more!!!!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

rising Star is very nice, i think the aircon is now free but not certain. You are in a nice quite area but not too far from the main strip. there is a nice bar on site, and you are straight onto flamingo bay where you will have to pay for the loungers.

Leeds
Level Contributor
20 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

Thanks Cherub

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

We were not staying at the Rising Star but we had a good look inside as my son and his family are staying there in May 2009 as my other son his brother is getting married at the Grecian Sands Hotel,we were really impressed the beach is just outside the aapartments my son going self-catering so cant say about the food there is a inside pool and a few outside ones they seem to cater for the kids brillant which is great as my grandsons are 10 and 6.I t is in a quiet spot and just up the road a bit you are in the strip of Protaras.

We stayed at the Domniki which is in the Pernera area just along from Protaras we really enjoyed it there have booked for Sept 2009 this was our first visit to Cyprus and we loved it so we will be over twice next year may for son wedding staying at the Andreotis then back to Domniki cant wait.

4. Re: Rising Star beach/restaurant/bar

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 17:33
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations