We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's just returned from Protaras...............

Level Contributor
39 posts
Save Topic
Who's just returned from Protaras...............

Would like to find out from folks who have just returned from Protaras what the going rate is on the euro to the pound in Protaras and where is the best place to change your money. Also on average how much is the price of beer and cocktails and who do the best deals on the drinks . Thanks

5 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's just returned from Protaras...............

Hi - just got back last night.It was about 27 deg while we were ther. can change money on strip 1.11. Most of the bars have happy hours but some like Flora , if you like sport they have four screens sometimes showing different footie matchs- just past Mcdonalds on other side of road the cocktails are 2 euro all time and pint of beer the same. further down the street some are 1.75 euro, just check on boards before go in as some do charge upt to about 3.50 euro for a pint.

have a good hol

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,817 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Who's just returned from Protaras...............

We have been back just over a week and the euro rate was about 1.09 we were in Protaras last year and i dont think the price are that much dearer and there is always happy hours and breakfasts pretty cheap along the strip me myself i love Cyprus we were over this time for my son wedding and we are booked to go back over in early September cant wait.

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
212 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's just returned from Protaras...............

just got back last night myour 1st time in cyprus you will love protaras nightlife is great have a sunday dinner at island affair best dinner in cyprus 9 euros.

4. Re: Who's just returned from Protaras...............

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2009, 05:37