We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
LONDON U.K
Level Contributor
27 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

Hi Everyone,

I am going to Rising Sun Apts in September. A friend of mine has decided to come out and join us and I wanted to ask whether anybody would know a small hotel/pension that would be near the apartments that he could book separately with a flight ???

Thanks in anticipation !!

Regards

Debra

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,797 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

Is it not the Rising Star apartments in Protaras

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

The Golden Star(sister hotel) is just up the road from the Rising Star.At the other side,towards Pernera on the coastal path,is the Evalena Apartments.Not sure if they're still on the go but they're as close to the Rising Star as you can get.Think they are with Libra or Olympic(or both).

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

kapetanious bay hotel is close to the rising star, ive stayed there and the pool is lovely

co.durham, england
Level Contributor
414 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

Theres also the Tsokkos beach, Tropicana, and Evelena Apt/Hotel

5. Re: Hotels near Rising Sun Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2009, 07:43
Get answers to your questions about Protaras