We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

wedding receptions protaras

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
wedding receptions protaras

my son is getting married at the capo bay next may but have been told a resturant called the blue spice is a good place for a reception has any one been thanks

london
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: wedding receptions protaras

Hiya,

Blue spice is a lovely restaurant, They have a great choice of Veggie dishes which is unusual in cyprus believe me, but they also have great meat dishes too. They are a combo restaurant/ art gallery which is Ramdom.They also have a pool for customer use so there maybe a few Randoms wandering around in their Bikini's.

The food is great, But Blue spice is actually in Pernera which is about a 10 min Taxi ride from Capo. http://www.bluespicerestaurant.com/

Diva is also a lovely restaurent, They are a Flambe restuarant and do the best steaks in town. This is a 2 minute walk from the Capo. I know they have receptions in there - http://www.divarestaurant.com

Hope this helps!

Michelle

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: wedding receptions protaras

have a look at the corner restaurant opposite diva, ive been eating there for many years, and it takes some beating

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: wedding receptions protaras

thanks for that i will look into the ones youve mentioned and letb you know

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: wedding receptions protaras

has any one had wedding reception at the capo bay this year2009 what are your thoughts and was it very expensive would you have done it any other way go to taverna resturant etc.

thanks

london
Level Contributor
178 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: wedding receptions protaras

I have answered another post to you but just wanted to say , I was torn before I had my wedding because the capo bay was expensive and a restarant would have been cheaper but im so glad we went with the capo bay for our reception , I can send you some photos if you like on personal email , just pm you email address, it was truthfully the best day of our lifes , everything was perfect , the hotel was a very high standard and the staff etc was brilliant and once it was over , I jut wanted to do it again lol

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: wedding receptions protaras

thanks for your reply would love to see some of your

photos my email is andrea.james31@googlemail.com

thanks again

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,815 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: wedding receptions protaras

We were staying at the Domniki and the blue spice is not far from there lovely views of Pernera beach looks lovely could picture it a lovely place for a wedding reception.My son got married this year in May at the Grecian Sands hotel in Ayia Napa it was lovely 38 of come across.May is a good time for the wedding as it is not as hot as say July and August.

farmagusta
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: wedding receptions protaras

We had been coming to Cyprus for years and always

went to The Blue Spice Restarauntand we still eat there its a great night .We now live here in

Cyprus we have a vintage wedding car business you

could always arrive in style

cardiff wales
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: wedding receptions protaras

the wedding is taking place in the capo bay hotel

but would like to have reception else where is there any where you would recommend they would like it to be as near to the beach as possible to enjoy the views thanks again.

WEST LOTHIAN
Level Contributor
176 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: wedding receptions protaras

Just returned from a wedding in Capo Bay - lovely setting and venue

We were self catering in a villa ; ate out several times

zuchini; diva ;molti all good ; cheers is good for a breafast /lunch;

best by far was olympus ; celebrated my birthday there

there was a wedding party in ; also other biggish parties celebrating various events ; food was good & service great ; they were good with kids too ; childs play area to rear of restaurant

andreas and his father are the owners and could not do enough for all - we will be back.

it is just up from capo bay - 2 minutes walk - on the corner

good luck with wedding

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations