We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is Tsokkos Flora Hotel & Apartments

UK
Level Contributor
52 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Where is Tsokkos Flora Hotel & Apartments

Hi, does anyone know where these apartments are, as on 2 different sites I have read that they are in central protaras and also in paralimni. I cant seem to find any reviews either, so any comments about them would also be helpful.

Thanks

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is Tsokkos Flora Hotel & Apartments

Hi there

Protaras is the beach area of Paralimni so technically they are in Paralimni by postal area but they are central in Protaras. They are right at the start of the strip behing ripples bar.

I don't know them myself so can't give you any reviews, but have you tried looking for just Flora apartments and missing the Tsokkos off? Tsokkos is just the name of the chain that owns them so you might find them easier without the tsokkos bit.

Terri

Manchester
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is Tsokkos Flora Hotel & Apartments

The Flora Hotel is on the main strip in Protaras, its at the end where McDonalds is, below the hotel is a Chinesse restaurant & a bar,so can get a little noisey

We stayed there in 95, a long time ago, but we go back every June to Protaras but now stay at the Capo Bay.

If you do stay there I would recommend a room at the back of the hotel, we had a room at the front but asked to move due to the noise.

3. Re: Where is Tsokkos Flora Hotel & Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2010, 06:24
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations