We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

nottingham
Level Contributor
161 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

Hello

Im going to protaras in July for the 4th time, although i havent booked it yet because i cant find a good deal.

All i want is somewhere in the heart of protaras either self catering or B&B that has a nice pool with lots of sunshine, not crowded!

Must be clean, dont mind it being basic.

Ive previously stayed in Tropical Dreams, Silver Sands and Lantiana Gardens Apts.

Any suggestions where to go now? My budget is £500 per person, 2 adults, 17th/18th July!

scotland
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

Hi lozmay take a look at sunshine holidays .com i booked with them this year and found there prices very competitive i am sure you will find something you might have to settle for some where in pernera .

nottingham
1 post
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

Hi, I have found a really good deal to egypt on sunshine holidays.com but just a bit worried coz they have no phone number and it is about 150 pound cheaper than anywhere else? are they legit??? please help!

scotland
Level Contributor
189 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

just e-mail them if you have any probs they get back to you quickly..you dont phone as it cuts the staff down so we get better holiday bargains(so they told me when i e-mailed them!!)we got an e-mail saying any hol disruption due to volcanic ash we wil get a full refund..my wife going away in 2wks and its with sunshine and everything has been straightforward so far all done on internet flight voucher,accomodation voucher etc

The Lakes
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

You could stay where we're staying in June at the Alva Apartments, Protarus, it 200m from fig tree bay and only £300pp self catering bargain. Just an idea for you.

5. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2010, 14:59
Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,116 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

Although I live here I found it far cheaper to book with Olympic Holidays UK site and pay in sterling for an overnight stay at a hotel near Limassol where I was attending a dinner, around half the price of the hotel "special offer" for those attending the function. I booked direct with the Olympic .uk site.

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
24 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

We're going to the Alva apartments on the 20th June - we got a good price on thomson for a 1 bedroom apartment - they are doing ash guarantee too so that has helped put my mind at ease too - the alva apartments are currently in the late deals on thomson, and some other apartments too.

Hope this heps

8. Re: Holiday prices -eeeek!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 November 2010, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras