We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
ENGLAND
1 post
Save Topic
ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

Just came back from a holiday in Cyprus and need to admit that after trying most of the restaurants in Protaras, ASTORIA IS THE BEST. The atmosphere is great, the food ohh is amazing and the stuff is very professional and friendly. With my husband we strongly recomend to people to go and have a meal in Astoria. I truly enjoyed my holiday and thanks ASTORIA FOR THE FABILOUS FOOD. Just cant wait till September where I am going to have the Plank Steak , the Meze and The Salmon again and not to forget THE BEST CHEESECAKE EVER ..... in ASTORIA.

huddersfield
Level Contributor
128 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

Do you mean this one

[IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a344/brit_mark/astoria.jpg[/IMG]

That don't work

Edited: 08 June 2010, 17:54
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

Will be my first port of call in september, i know the chap who stands on the door and the owner Chris who usually walks around with his bird

nottingham
Level Contributor
140 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

we go to the astoria every time were on holiday,the staff are so friendly& the food is absolutley delicious! and that cheesecake.....mmmmm...

we went to the astoria after my daughter got married, her & her husband got a free bottle of champange and we had free drinks all night!

the staff are really nice and will do anything to please,we return year after year and they always remember us and are genuinely pleased to see us.

so id advise everybody to try the astoria, its a hidden gem!!!

Edited: 09 June 2010, 09:23
Hessle, United...
Level Contributor
362 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

I agree, we really enjoyed ithe Astoria and I wish we had gone back for a second visit instead of to what is definitely the worst restaurant in Protaras. That was the Yianna Marie and I will get round to posting a review when I can.

Manchester
Level Contributor
47 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

Where about is Astoria, weve been visiting Protaras for the past 13 years and just can't place it.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

from macdonalds heading down the strip, turn left at the waves bar and its down on the right hand side, if you then keep walking rising star is at the bottom

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

I totally agree we have been to Cyprus 3 times we always stay in the Pernera area and we always eat at the Astoria its brillant the food is great and the staff are brillant and they never forget your face we always enjoyed goin there highly recommended.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

the waiter on the door used to work at bambos years ago, and was at astoria last time we were there, hope he is still there in september

9. Re: ASTORIA - great restaurant, most delicious food ever

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 December 2010, 08:18
Get answers to your questions about Protaras