We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in September

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Topic
weather in September

Im getting married in protaras in sept 2012, does anybody know what the weather is usually like this time of year there???

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in September

Usually the best month in Cyprus along with May, Hot but humidity very low have a nice wedding

Kev

Liverpool, United...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in September

Thanks Kev, quite settling news

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in September

I will be in Protara from 19th September for 1 week, what will the weather be like then? Any chance of any rain?

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in September

You have 2 chances

No Chance

and

A hope in hell chance lol

Kev

UK
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in September

Thanks Kev, great news.

Do you think I will need a jacket (or long sleeves) on the evening? What do you think the day (and night) time temp's will be approximately? Will we need air con or will it be cool enough to sleep at night?

Sorry about all the questions!

Paphos, Cyprus
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in September

Hi CoralCage

It's very hard for me to suggest I think one of the girls like Bookcyprus could tell you as us fellas don't feel the cold like you girls lol.I think a light cardie but it's one of the nicest months here during the day and night.

You could possibly want air-con as the humidity could rise some days

Kev

Oxford, United...
Destination Expert
for Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
9,607 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in September

I am always cold but I love Cyprus in September because it is so warm in the evenings. We have been going for years and had never seen rain in September but last year when we landed it was really grey and later that night it absolutely poured down but by the next day it was fine. Then a few days later we had a bit more rain but only for a really short while. It lasted such a short time that it really didn't bother us.

Normally it has always been wall to wall sunshine and lovely pleasant evenings. I think you will be fine.

8. Re: weather in September

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 06:18