We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evening sun in protaras

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
evening sun in protaras

Hi everyone

As im getting closer to my due hol date, my excitment is creeping in,:)

July 17 is when we r off to protaras but can any one tell me what the weather is like in the evening/

I no its hot in the day, but will i need a jacket of some kind for the later hours?

Thank you every one for your answers

sarah

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: evening sun in protaras

Dont think u will require a jacket in the evenings....have never been in july but in september i have never needed a jacket in the evenings and only required a light cardigan on a couple of occasions if down by the seafront.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,977 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evening sun in protaras

never worn anything but a shirt of tee shirt at night and we always go in September, you definately wont need anything in July

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1,207 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: evening sun in protaras

The night time temperature in Cyprus doesn't drop that much and it will still usually be well into the 20's during the night time. The less clothing you have on the rmore comfortable you will be in general. Jackets definitely not required.

wigan
Level Contributor
260 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: evening sun in protaras

You defo will not need a jacket, we have always been early August and it's just so humid, the less clothing the better!!!

We have always found A BIT of a breeze arrives around 8pm and lasts around an hour and leaves.

Sharon

Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: evening sun in protaras

It will be blisteringly hot during the day and very hot and humid in the evening. Strappy tops, shorts, linen/cotton clothes. Definitely no jeans or jackets!

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: evening sun in protaras

Thanks everyone, that's a great help, more room 4 other things in my suitcase now, have a thing for shoes, took 16 pairs on my last hol:-)

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Leeds, Bradford
Level Contributor
21,350 posts
338 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: evening sun in protaras

More room for other items in your luggage (how many pairs of shoes is that ;-))

Also, it's good becuase if you're on Thomas Cook the standard luggage allowance is now 15kg.

Brighton, United...
Level Contributor
751 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: evening sun in protaras

I have upgraded to the 20 kg, I have been on the look out for more shoes!! A girl can Neva have enough:-)

9. Re: evening sun in protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2012, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations