We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

We love the Pernera area and we usually stay at the Domniki but i am goin with my son and his family and we are goin allinclusive can anybody tell me where the location of the Tsokkos Sun is it near Pernera Beach

Blfast
Level Contributor
398 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

Tsokkos sun is part of the Tsokkos Gardens complex,if u look on google maps u will see the location which is opposite what used to be Chopsticks chinese

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

Paul,I thought you said there wasn't a hotel called the Tsokkos Sun?

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
946 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

I think the name has been twisted, bent and misused over time... I've seen it as "Tsokkos Sun Gardens", "Tsokkos Gardens", "Tsokkos Sun" etc.. I think it used to be 2 hotels and now its just one big extended complex...

Steve

Scotland
Level Contributor
588 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

I've given the location on one of Lesleywoods previous post about this place,maybe she's lost track of them all??

When I stayed there it was the Tsokkos Sun Gardens apartments.It was the third complex along the road with the Tsokkos Gardens Apartments being first,the Tsokkos Gardens hotel in the middle.It looks over to the Papantonia hotel.

Blfast
Level Contributor
398 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

Dav,I had never heard of the Tsokkos Sun but after speaking to my mate who lives in Pernera he said that part of the Tsokkos Gardens complex was called the Tsokkos Sun although it is classed as the Tsokkos Gardens,confusing or what

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,802 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

We are just taking it by what it says on our confimation form and it says Tsokkos Sun we are goin with Thomas Cook they should be a bit more clearer what it is called as long as i am in Cyprus who gives a dam i love the place

Edited: 26 June 2011, 18:56
7. Re: Where is the location of the Tsokkos sun in Pernera

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2012, 03:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras