We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
essex
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

I know I'm planning ahead for next year .. but if anyone has visited Cyprus this year and and could offer any suggestions I would be most grateful..

We will be quite a large party attending a family Wedding in 2012 whilst we are there we will also be celebrating a 30th & 50th Birthday without taking too much away from the main event we are looking to mark these day's aswell, the party size will have both children through to Grandparents in it.... Ideally some entertainment would be great

we are all staying in various parts of Protaras so location would not be a problem.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to read & hopefully advise

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
944 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

generally speaking, Protaras and Pernera tend to have two different things... one are restaurants based around eating.. and bars based around drinking and entertainment.....

There are some that do bits of both, but not all days etc... one might do a Cypriot night with full meze.... Steens often have someone playing some music (saxaphone etc) on a Sunday.... Blue Spice in Pernera sometimes have a band on etc.....

Steve

London, United...
Level Contributor
162 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

What numbers are you talking about? I like the anatolia, on the main top road as you go towards panera from prot.

The paladela down opp the love boat pub catered for a large party when we ate there, they seemed to do well.

When you get there, I am sure you will all be able to choose some lovely places to eat :)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,020 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

Hi

The Yiannie Marie is a lovely restaurant and lovely setting especially at night (book sea view tables), we love the food here, no entertainment tho!

Diane

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,007 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

Anatolia is the best restaurant in resort but they will not do entertainment. You could try the Nissiotis,I have seen numerous weddings and birthday parties here and they will provide entertainment if you give them a bit of notice.

You can contact them via their website.

sthelensuk
Level Contributor
77 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

we had a great nite at romeo taverna on one of their greek nites see reviews on TA,anatolia good for a mixed group but as paullfc says no entertainment

London, United...
Level Contributor
256 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

I would very highly recommend both Anatolia and Yianna Marie. Both do excellent for and have a lovely atomosphere.

essex
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply everyone .....some great suggestions.

It would be for at least a minimum of 30 of us number wise.

Scotland
Level Contributor
621 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

Try the Blue Spice if you go on a Friday evening there will be entertainment on.

Ayia Napa, Cyprus
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

For birthdays or any other special occasions look no further than Hokkaido in Ayia Napa, you will need a taxi to go there but if you haven't been there before you will be surprised.

The website with information menu and prices here

www.hokkaidocy.com

Hampshire
Level Contributor
30 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Help needed for ..Ideal Restaurant for mixed age range

The Mikrolimano Restaurant is a lovely place that caters for small and large parties and offers all types of entertainment. I'm having my reception there next year. Its owned by an English couple too. You can contact them on facebook where you can see pictures of the place or miks_place@hotmail.com.

Mich xx