We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brilliant Apartments

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Brilliant Apartments

Hi

Any one recently been and stayed here. Looking at September 2012 with a number of family and friends. Is it in a good area , close to restaurants, near beach,, rooms ok .. any info much appreciated

Thanks in advance Granddad

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,982 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brilliant Apartments

book it

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brilliant Apartments

ok Cherub77 .. who am i to argue

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brilliant Apartments

We stayed this September just gone.

It's in a greal location, situated around 5 mins stroll from the strip and Eden Sq if you leave the hotel through the hedges at the back. Right next door to Lidl for any alcohol/food needs you may have.

We did the B&B option and found the brekkie nice. Full English was bacon, sausage, beans, 2 eggs and toast.

If you go out of the hotel main door and turn right you will also come to bars/restaurants such as Anatolia, Ripples, Steens after around 10 mins walk.

Apartments were really clean and tidy, very modern. Only trouble we had was with some young girls coming back around 4am on a few occasions and running up and down the corridors shouting. Rep had a word and it was sorted out!

The pool is massive....top tip go get you sunbed at the end next to the pool bar near the grass....quiet and sunshine all day!

Protaras wasnt really for me, found it very English with not much of its authenticity left. I would go back but only if a last minute/late summer hol

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Plus if youre after some sporting action then you're about 15 mins away from the Cue Ball Sports bar which shows loads of live sport on many screens

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Great thanks for info ..

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
201 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Brilliant Apartments

ask for pool view room if you decide to stay here but not room 22 right above a plant room verey noisy.you have to be up before 7am to get a sunbed here we stayed in july this year.last year we stayed at the antigoni much better hotel in our opinion loads of sunbeds no need to be up early.i read someones post on here that it is also being refurbished for next year dont know if that is true maybe someone will clarify this sometime soon.

Leeds UK
Level Contributor
240 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Brilliant Apartments

If you're going in September outside of the school hols then you should have no problems with the sunbed situation. Everyone says the school hol time is chaos with no beds after 7am but they were beds all day during our stay this Sept. I got up around 8.30am every day and got the same two beds for our 2 week stay!!

newtonhill scotland
Level Contributor
1,751 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Great thanks for all info.. Brilliant looks firm favourite.

9. Re: Brilliant Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2012, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations