We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

New Forest, United...
Level Contributor
270 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

Hi All

I am considering this hotel for a week all inclusive and i have read quite a number of reviews and it sounds good, especially the adult only bit but I still have a few questions.

We are thinking of going mid May but all inclusive doesn't work for us if the place is almost empty especially in the evenings. We are not looking to party all night but will there be enough people in the hotel at that time so that you aren't sitting in a bar by yourself in the evenings. If we choose not to go all inclusive are there any bars, restraunts etc within walking distance.

Will there be public transport in May or do you need to hire a car.

From what i have read there is more than one restaurant. Is the all inclusive just a buffet restaurant or can you use a waiter service one for dinner?

Any advice from those who have been before appreciated.

Level Contributor
253 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

Are you sure this hotel is for u been there an I would be careful about booking it there are much better hotels near by

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,304 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

It's in the middle of nowhere so I would try somewhere else either in Pernera or Protaras

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

We looked at this hotel for September but were put off with it being in the middle of nowhere - opted for sunrise beach instead which is slap bang in the middle of protaras

4. Re: SENTIDO Kouzalis Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2013, 10:22