We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Hire

Nottingham
Level Contributor
6 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
Car Hire

Help !!!!. Were going to Protaras on the 11th June for3 weeks and would like to hire a car for possibly 2 of those weeks.I'm even more confused now after checking companies, prices insurance etc than before. Could anyone recommend a company and also let me know if it's better to pre book or wait till we arrive and see if we can get a good deal. Thanks

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Hire

Wait till you get there and go to Windmill car hire opposite Bell's bar which is also one of the best places for changing money

Bangor, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Hire

Have to agree with Paul, Windmill is good for car hire and changing money, my husband and I have been using Windmill for the past 6/7 years and have no complaints. Alex the owner is a joy to do business with.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,252 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Hire

And you get free sweets lol!

4. Re: Car Hire

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:42
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations