We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villas

North of Scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
Villas

Hi, I am looking at two different villas to rent for two weeks in September 2012 but not sure which is best located for the bars/restaurants. One looks like being close to Hotel Isacc and the other one nearer to Windmills Hotel Apartments. Can't quite make out if they are in a big development - One is called Nadia 24 the other is Villa Esther. Anyone know of them? Is this area busy enough with restaurants etc to keep my 22year old daughter and her boyfriend entertained?

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
40 reviews
1. Re: Villas

Windmills and Isacc apartments are in Pernera which is a lovely resort with nice bars/restaurants/beaches, a short 15-20 minute walk along the coastal pathway (or a euro on the bus) takes you into Protaras where there is an abundance of bars/restaurants/nightlife etc. Nice restaurants in Pernera include Blue Spice and Steak & Ale & for good value on drinks try Koko's bar & Knights bar.

Both places you have mentioned are quite central in Pernera as it's not a huge resort it sounds like the villas you mentioned near the Isacc may be on Dafni complex or Blue River complex and the one you mentioned near Windmills may be Crystal Lagoon, email the owners I'm sure they'll be more than happy to give you further information.

We have stayed in that area with www.destinationcyprus.net/pernera.html whom I highly recommend and are returning to a villa through them again in July

Personally we prefer Pernera and having Protaras within easy reach if we want a bit more nightlife but that's each to their own !

Sure you'll have a great time it's a lovely area.

Julie.

Edited: 07 May 2012, 10:33
North of Scotland
Level Contributor
21 posts
15 reviews
2. Re: Villas

Thanks Julie for information. Definitely think Pernera is the place we want to go to, if it's not too far to walk into Protaras then that will keep the "young" adults happy. Hear good reviews about the Blue Spice restaurant so that is one that we will be frequenting! Are the bus services good into Protaras?

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
40 reviews
3. Re: Villas

Bus service into Protaras as far as I could make out was about one every 15-20 minutes (sure someone will correct me if that's wrong!!) The bus actually goes right into Ayia Napa if the "young" adults want to hit the clubs & the bus fare is still a euro however far they go !! (that was the price last year anyway !). I believe the buses run until about 3am in the morning.

Also try the Yianna Marie restaurant in Protaras you'll come across it as you get into Protaras via the beach pathway, beautiful beach front setting & lovely food, we eat there every time we visit . Check out the restaurant reviews on here if you want to get ideas on other nice eating places.

Julie.

4. Re: Villas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 22:40
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations