We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Boat Hire & Fishing trips

Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
36 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Boat Hire & Fishing trips

I was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is anywhere to hire boats for a day in Protaras?

Also i would like to know if there are any fishing trips available from the area and if so any recommendations please.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,215 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Boat Hire & Fishing trips

I don't know about hiring for the day although you will find speed boats available by the hour so maybe you could negotiate a rate for all day.

There are some fishing trips available,very early start if memory serves me right,there used to be a guy who sat along the walkway from Protaras to Pernera at night taking bookings and it you look at some of the lamp posts in the resorts you might find some advertised on them

Edited: 31 May 2012, 09:48
Sunderland, United...
Level Contributor
33 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Boat Hire & Fishing trips

boat fishing trips around protaris are are an absolute rip off,stay well away,slightly better are the charters out of the harbour at ayia napa,but they have all got one mission "catch a tourist" but i guess these guys have to make a living?????

Edited: 31 May 2012, 17:41
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
201 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Boat Hire & Fishing trips

google fishing protaras, trips and boat hire on here.

4. Re: Boat Hire & Fishing trips

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 14:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations