Hi - I am going for the first time and staying in Platomare Apartments with my two teenagers at the end of June. We normally go to Turkey and love Icmeler and Hisaronu.
1. I was wondering how different Protaras/Perena will be to Turkey?
2. Can we drink tap water or do you buy large bottles of water?
3. I believe from other posts that there is a Lidl - is it close to our apartments?
4. I also read that it is better to change sterling to Euros over there - should I take lots of sterling or are there lots of ATMs?
5. My daugher loves Turkey as she can get her fake designer bags and shoes there - do we have to go on the bus trip to get fakes?
6. Will it be hotter than Turkey ... please say no?
Thank you in anticipation of all your answers ...