We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cypriot night in Protaras ?

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
215 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Cypriot night in Protaras ?

Hi there

Been to Protaras 7 years running this year & apart from Romeo's does anyone know where of a restaurant where they have a night of dancing, smashing plates etc. Problem with Romeo's is its 15 euro & all meat & kebab's. Great for me, but wife likes fish, pasta or vegi stuff.

Thanks

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
286 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cypriot night in Protaras ?

Last time we went to Romeos.( Sept) some of our Group just ordered off the menu there was no problem, There is a village night but i think that is also BQ food,Never been but seen it advertized in the Thisvi shops on the strip.

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
201 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Cypriot night in Protaras ?

dont know of any others in protaras but the red bus tour are doing one to leopetri which is new this year check out their web site for more details and now the seasons up and runing their will be some reviews on here.

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cypriot night in Protaras ?

I saw a Greek night advertised, Friday Nights, in the restaurant next to the Chinese Buffet cant remember what its called now (think it was the Mexican?) They repainted the whole place in a lovely white, and we went past on friday night when it was on, looked like the usual festivities you get on a Greek Night :)

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,158 posts
266 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cypriot night in Protaras ?

Hi

Ifalos in Pernera have a greek night weds evening as far as I know, music, traditional greek food and plate smashing!

Diane

5. Re: Cypriot night in Protaras ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 23:40
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations