We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

Has anyone ever done this? I do realise that it would probably take around 3 hours but the flights in to Paphos from Glasgow are significantly cheaper than those in to Larnaca and I am trying to work out if it's worth the hassle to possibly save a bit of money.

I suppose I could try another UK departure airport. You seem to struggle getting cheap flights from Glasgow to Cyprus.

Only got back on Sunday from my first ever visit to the Island and I'm already trying to work out how and when I can get back!!

Absolutely fantastic place.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

The cheapest and quickest option is to hire a car and drive yourself

Bath, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
485 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

It's a really nice drive, easy too, not like a 2.5 hr drive in the UK. Make sure you get a car with air con!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
124 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

Thanks folks. Will look in to the car hire option then.

It's looking like either that or leaving from another UK airport.

4. Re: Transferring from Paphos Airport to Protaras?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 June 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras