We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Well after being home for 3 weeks and having the holiday blues I just had to get booked up again for next year.

Usually stay around the Nissi Bay are of Ayia Napa but venturing to Pernera this time. We always spend time in Protaras when over in Cyprus and enjoy it.

Visited family who were staying in Pernera this year and think we will enjoy the area after reading through some of the posts on the forum. Like to be near the bizz ..just not on top of it.

Will be reading up and researching lots of bars and restaurants around here ..even though we are going all inclusive we do eat out a fair bit and spend time in the local bars.

So roll on June 2013...only 326 sleeps to go lol

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Hi, doesn't it give you a great feeling knowing that your holiday is booked. Where are you staying? It will be fun doing the research on restaurants etc. and asking loads of questions on the forum. Barbara

Edited: 04 August 2012, 17:52
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Staying in the Anastasia Beach....reviews a little mixed at the moment but I have seen in the hotel rooms and sampled the food when visited family this year and found they are ok.

My daughter will be 13 next year and most places charge full adult price for her now wheras I am getting a child place for her here and for the price we paid we will eat out in an evening and it still cheaper than some of the self catering apartments we looked at...and saves me any cooking/shopping...do enough of that throughout the year!

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,369 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

We went to the Anastasia a few years ago and really enjoyed it. Only went H/B but thought the food was very good. We had a room over looking the pool at the back. Loved the location and loved Penera and Protarus. Your daughter will have a great time with the water park, it wasn't there when we were there. Glad you got a free place for her,that is why it is better to book early.Have a great holiday even though its a few months away. Barbara

Edited: 04 August 2012, 19:12
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,170 posts
267 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Hi

We too have booked for 2013, we stayed in a fab villa thru destinationcyprus in June, we enjoyed it so much we had to book again and cannot wait to go back! We love Pernera and Protaras.

Diane

derby
Level Contributor
33 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

hiya,

Weve booked for 2013 too.Staying at a villa in pernera.Only been back a week,wish i was still there!roll on 2013!!

rachel

Burnley, United...
Level Contributor
352 posts
40 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Been back a week & booked to go back to Pernera in October !! Then we will plan next year !!

Julie.

Edited: 05 August 2012, 18:14
Wigan, United...
Level Contributor
2,772 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Wishing our lives away aren't we!! I've booked too for next June.

8. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2012, 10:43
Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,814 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Are you booked for the Anastasia hotel or apartments we are goin there in a month time the apartments .Have been to Pernera 4 times so have a idea about the area but this is the first time we have went allinclusive

Edited: 11 August 2012, 18:11
Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Woohoo...Booked for 2013

Lesley..we are staying in the hotel but the girl in reception showed us the apartments as well and they look good...would have been happy to stay there but got great deal on the hotel. As I said previously the all inclusive price we got was fab and cheaper than a lot of the self catering or bb prices so even if we have breakfast lunch and our drinks throughout the day we will still be quids in. I do enjoy going out for a meal in the evening and as we also go on trips during the day have the occassional lunch out. Also like to get out to some of the bars at night as I would go stir crazy staying in a hotel for a fortnight lol.

Any tips you have on pernera feel free to pass them onto me...I usually stay In the Nissi Beach area of Ayia Napa so this will be a change for us

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations