We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

evalena hotel, august 2013

Liverpool
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
evalena hotel, august 2013

Hi, me and my mate, and his family are going to cyprus next august, staying at the evalena hotel. We stayed there about 4 years ago, was wondering if much has changed? We really liked that hotel. Also, anyone any info on prices in protarus now, drinks, food, excursions, cigarettes, etc? Any excursions anyone recommends also?

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Hi, Peter we stayed there may 2009 and really loved it, Booked through a travel company that has now gone so who have you booked with or have you done the hotel and flights separate. Would like to go back but can't seem ot find it with any of the travel companies.Barbara

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Olympic holidays do it and it is still the same as before apart from a new bar down at the board walk,although it is more expensive than other places on the walkway

Liverpool
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Hi, yes we booked flights and hotel seperate. The people at the evalena are great, one of the reasons where going back.

Lincoln
Level Contributor
1,386 posts
95 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Hi, thanks for both replies, will look at Olympic holidays. I think they were doing the bar when we were last there but it wasn't opened when we left. We did use the new walk way to Penera and found it very good. Cheers. Barbara

Liverpool
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Any info on prices, or is it still roughly the same?

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,278 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

It is roughly the same or you will find it even cheaper

Liverpool
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Thanks for the replys

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Hi i got married in Protaras August 2011 but stayed at the rising star. We have booked the Evalena for September 2013 as my brother in law is getting married out there.

There are plenty things to do in Protaras and the food is lovely you can get a reasonable meal or expensive as restaurants and bars are plentiful. There are some boat trips that were around 10 euro + and loads of water sports on the beach.

The atmosphere in Protaras is very family orientated and something for everyone.

I have been reading the reviews for the Evalena and they are very mixed however i don not let that put me off as some people are just too fussy.

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

P.S check out jet2holidays we got a reasonable price for next year for half board at the Evalena.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: evalena hotel, august 2013

Thanks for that, so much hasn't changed. As I say, I stayed at the evalena hotel going back 4 years ago, and we loved it, clean rooms, great service, the owners are very friendly. The only problem was getting up early enough for a sun bed! Haha

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations