We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
south of england
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Hi guys ,

Have booked with Cyprus airways , got a real good deal as we used lastminute.com to pay for the flights .

My question is , do they provide a meal on the flight to larnaca , when we booked there wasn't an option to pay for a meal so I guess there isn't going to be one .

Many thanks .

Gary .

Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
43 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Cyprus airways do provide meals on London to Larnaca flights, they have also started to charge for alcoholic drinks. Last flew in march this year.

London, United...
Level Contributor
258 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Yes I flew 2 weeks ago with CY just got back today returned with aegean and was provided a meal and baggage allowance as standard on both. Have a good trip :)

bristol
Level Contributor
190 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Hi, i have just booked with cyprus airways for next august and not offered to pay for baggage or meals. Do they come as standard on cyprus Air? Also heard you get headphones to watch films free and some drinks are free?

How do you pre book seats or is it only at check in?

Thanks Lucy

south of england
Level Contributor
1,956 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Hi there , I have booked with Cyprus airways and have asked these questions .

They do provide a meal , drinks aren't free , well soft drinks might be , seats can't be per booked unless you have booked premium or first class , if not you can only choose your seats no sooner than 24 hours before your flight .

Hope this helps .

Gary.

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

Flew with them 2 weeks ago, food provided but quality has dropped from past standard. Soft drinks free, alcohol you pay for, earphones free. Baggage 20 K, on-line check-in starts 24 hours before departure.

bristol
Level Contributor
190 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

How did you find cyprus airways? this is our first time booking with them and they seem good value and include extras that charter flights have to pay for. Do they have entertainment on board like a film etc on the london larnaca route? Are they good generally?

Troodos Mountains...
Destination Expert
for Troodos Mountains
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

They are standard OK airline, they have films on drop-down screens, a meal is provided, seats are OK They are clamping down on excessive baggage, sometimes i have heard OK generally I am not sure that I would use good for most airlines these days except Emirates and similar

8. Re: Do Cyprus airways provide a meal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 October 2013, 10:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations