We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Luggage storage at Paphos airport?

Bradford, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Luggage storage at Paphos airport?

I will be travelling to Cyprus very shortly, and taking a quick trip to Greece too. Rather can carry (and pay for) a heavy load back and forth, does anyone know if Paphos airport has a luggage storage facility?

I have done an hour of Web searching, learned SO much about the airport (!), made calls, and still am not sure if they do.

Many thanks if anyone can help :-)

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,046 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Luggage storage at Paphos airport?

No, there is no luggage storage in Pafos or Larnaca Airport.

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,092 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Luggage storage at Paphos airport?

Ask the hotel your staying at in Cyprus if they will look after your luggage,I'm sure most of them will although some might charge you

3. Re: Luggage storage at Paphos airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras