We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

weather in late october

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
wales
Level Contributor
177 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
weather in late october

hi all thinking of having a week in protaras in late october can anyone tell what sort of weather to exspect in the days and the nights :))

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: weather in late october

Hi.I asked same question afew weeks ago (replies on page 4 of this forum i think) and it sounds hopeful.Alot seem to return yr after yr in Oct so fingers x,d.We,ve booked 21st Oct.We have been to Canaries in Nov and lovely through the day but chilly 1st thing and in the evenings so if its the same it will do us nicely.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: weather in late october

I'm booking for the 21st too. Unsure where to book for and if to go self catering.

Either looking at rising star or silver sands. Also unsure of weather to.

Edited: 20 September 2012, 13:01
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,022 posts
258 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: weather in late october

Hi

Looking at last year average temps during day from 23-26 degrees for mid to end October according to a weather site, you may get odd shower but not like we have in UK! Cyprus is usually lovely and sunny!

Enjoy, wish we were going I am sure you will have a great time

Diane

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: weather in late october

I've been twice in late October and only ever had one very short shower and never needed any more that a 't' shirt at night

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: weather in late october

That will do me thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
59 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: weather in late october

Think Cyprus is for me too. Was checking turkey too but we just live Cyprus.

Normally stay at rising star but not sure if to have a change this year and pick one on the strip. Ooh the choices!!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,005 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: weather in late october

Rising Star is very quiet this year, only about 30% British, the rest Scandanavian and Russian and no entertainment around the pool,although I enjoyed the peace and quiet

8. Re: weather in late october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 00:18