We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

I have heard that they have been planning to put a man made beach in at kouzalis beach hotel , has anyone else heard any updates or any news on it ?

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

Just back from there and although we didnt hear anything its certainly what it needs as the grassed area looks so untidy,sun brolllies laying around and sunbeds never straightened at the end of the day,it would have looked better if the grass had been cut but it was the last week of the season.Still had a brill hol there but a manmade beach would improve it.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

yes this will be my third time back to kouzalis and heard that there is a man made beach going to be there , i go in july so peak season and have never seen the sunbeds and sun brollies untidy. and the grass is cut every week as i usually stay for 2 weeks and i see someone cutting it at about 6-7pm when all guests are off the grass.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

Hi We got back from Kouzalis 17th oct, the grass was mowed twice and the sun beds were lined up and the brollys laid down every evening.

They do need to empty the bins more often although the pool bar staff kept on top of picking up litter by the pool but not the grass area.

This was our 5th year at Kouzalis and there has been a rumour of a man made beach since 2003, 1 year after it opened, speaking to Eva the front desk manageress there is nothing in the pipeline.

We tend to walk down to the cove and go snorkeling twice a day and some others from the kouzalis tended to take lilos down onto the beach and nip back to pool bar for drinks, we shall take a couple of stainless flasks next time to fill up and take down there with cold drinks from the bar.

Another very enjoyable holiday, its their last day tomorrow for 6 months.

Regards Gary

Buckingham, United...
Level Contributor
457 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

We didn't hear anything about a new man made beach whilst we were there a few weeks ago, but we are not 'regulars'.

The beach was what we'd call a bit 'rustic', guess they'd benefit from a more sandier beach.

However, we found the snorkeling much better from the Kouzalis, than from the Capo Bay.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

i took my snorkel this year in july but did not get the chance to do it , i will deffo remember to do it next year as i have already booked for july 2013 :)

6. Re: Changes to Kouzalis beach hotel for 2013 ??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2013, 10:15