We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Andreotis apartments

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kingswinford...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Andreotis apartments

Have just booked here for end of April could any one tell me where they are and how far from protaras strip also what will weather be like this time of year ? got really cheap deal so cudnt resist lol

Newcastle upon...
Level Contributor
1,796 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Andreotis apartments

We stayed there about 3 years ago the Andreotis is off the strip which i would say is best it is along the main street when you are comin back from Ayia Napa .Its a nice complex quiet nice round the pool we never booked to go as we prefere staying in the Pernera area which is just along from Protaras

Edited: 01 November 2012, 17:49
North Yorkshire...
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Andreotis apartments

I stayed at the Andreotis Apts in 2010, we found the apts fairly basic but clean and the pool area is nice & the bar restaurant good value. As far as I can remember it is approx 10 - 15 min walk to the start of the strip. It also has bus stops nearby to go to the other end of the strip,Pernera,Paralimni or in the other direction to Aiya Napa & the Waterpark.

Hope this helps, I don't know about the weather at in April as I have only been in August and September, but going to Paphos in 2 weeks.

skelmersdale
Level Contributor
278 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Andreotis apartments

I went in may a few years ago enjoyed it,Pool really nice,People in the bar are lovely and you are only a 5 min walk away from the beginning of the strip.Rooms are basic but are clean and have everything you need Weather was lovely but that time of year can bring a few showers but you will still have a fab time as they don't last long. That's if there are any hopefully not !!

Kingswinford...
Level Contributor
262 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Andreotis apartments

Thanku all so much for your quick response :)

5. Re: Andreotis apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2013, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras