We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lantiana Gardens?

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Lantiana Gardens?

Hello,

We are heading to Protaras for a wedding in July next year and are looking for somewhere to stay.

The wedding is at Sunrise Beach Hotel, but unfortunately this is a bit out of our budget!

We have been looking at Lantiana Gardens as it seems well priced and of good quality, but wanted to see whether others would agree?

There are a few people in late teens/early 20's so it is important that the hotel is well located for evening entertainment.

Ideally we would like a hotel whereby we could have dinner and spend a few hours (with entertainment), and then allow others to move onto pubs/bars/clubs nearby.

Do you think the above fits the bill? Any other suggestions?

Thanks.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

We stayed at Sunrise Beach in June and it was lovely but yeah, also expensive! Not sure I could just justify the expense again lol :)

Lantiana Gardens look lovely, get excellent reviews and are in a great location. Really good choice for you, I'd go for it.

I'd also recommend Alva Apartments and Brilliant Apartments.

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

Hi, myself and my boyfriend (aged 22 and 27) went to Lantiana in September and I really don't have any complaints! The hotel is in a perfect location, just a 2 minute walk onto the strip but far enough not to have any disturbing noise in the evening.

Because of the time of year we went the evening entertainment left a little to be desired but the hotel bar prices are on par with those on the strip, especially during happy hour which is 4-6pm and 10pm-12am every day.

The staff are incredibly friendly and the food in the hotel is lovely. If you can, ensure you have the Mexican, it's AMAZING!

The hotel itself is relaxed, decorated modern throughout and very clean. the pool area is quiet during the day but not silent!

The majority of guests are not British but the staff treat everyone equally and are only too happy to help you with any queries you might have.

I really couldn't recommend this place enough, it's a lovely hotel!

Please let me know if you have anymore questions, happy to help if I can!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

Hi, myself and my boyfriend (aged 22 and 27) went to Lantiana in September and I really don't have any complaints! The hotel is in a perfect location, just a 2 minute walk onto the strip but far enough not to have any disturbing noise in the evening.

Because of the time of year we went the evening entertainment left a little to be desired but the hotel bar prices are on par with those on the strip, especially during happy hour which is 4-6pm and 10pm-12am every day.

The staff are incredibly friendly and the food in the hotel is lovely. If you can, ensure you have the Mexican, it's AMAZING!

The hotel itself is relaxed, decorated modern throughout and very clean. the pool area is quiet during the day but not silent!

The majority of guests are not British but the staff treat everyone equally and are only too happy to help you with any queries you might have.

Another thing to say re the entertainment is that there is entertainment twice per week (maybe more during the summer) they have singers and BBQs with traditional Greek entertainment! However as the strip is so near and has literally something for everyone, i think it'd be a shame for any members of the party to stay in the hotel all evening!

I really couldn't recommend this place enough, it's a lovely hotel!

Please let me know if you have anymore questions, happy to help if I can!

London, United...
Level Contributor
4 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

Brilliant - thanks everyone; Lantiana Gardens it is!

watford
Level Contributor
44 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

Hi

Just seen this post.. we went to Lantiana Gardens early August, 6 adults and 4 teenagers.. couldnt fault it.. Not much in the way of evening entertainment but you're only a 2 minute walk away from everything. It's a lovely bar if you do just want to sit and have a few drinks. A major plus point is that most of the other visitors are Scandinavian and they dont reserve sunbeds if they're not using them!!!

Enjoy

Caron

p.s. Lantiana booked our taxis for us and we had a great service both ways :-)

6. Re: Lantiana Gardens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 November 2013, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras