We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

Hi been to protaras a few times, love it , last year we had to put up with building work in front if the Odessa hotel. Looking at going in June again but this time we are looking at maybe a week at the vrissiana follows by a week at kouzalus beach. Is there going to be any building work around either and what's the choice of food like at both as I am a fussy eater.

cheshire
Level Contributor
295 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

Hi.Cant comment on the Vrissiana but we went in Oct to Kouzalis and loved the food.There,s a good variety.Excellent salad bar,the usual Roast joints etc but they also have a theme night every night.Theres also soups and cheese and bisc.The only thing that let them down was a poor selc of Desserts but none of us have a sweet tooth so didnt bother us.Breakfast was full English,cereal,yogurt etc.Lunch a good selc then mid afternoon for All I nc was burgers/hotdogs which we never tried because we were all full after Breaky and Lunch.My Sister in law is very fussy and i,ve never seen her eat so well on Hol.I doubt you would get building work as each side as private Apatrments and a Hotel so theres no land to build on.We loved it there.It is in a quite area and does mostly attact the more mature guest but lovely and peaceful but just a short bus ride from Protaras etc.The Hotel was spotless and lovely staff.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

we were in protaras in September and our friends were staying at the vrissiana. They loved it and said the food was excellent. Not sure if any building work planned but would have thought it unlikely.

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

You could do worse by reading the reviews on TA for both..........you'll get opinions from other traveller's. There is a big difference in ranking between the two. Vrissiana No. 32 of 63 Kouzalis No. 6 of 63

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d2921…

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d2921…

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
49 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

hi i stay at kouzalis every year and the food is absolutley amazing and there are no building work going on around it.

hartlepool, united...
Level Contributor
4,812 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

The kouzalis consistently gets great feedback, its quiet location is perfect for many but a little bit too isolated for others. Im always surprised the vrissiana is ranked as low, Ive had a look round the hotel and if i go back to protaras its one of the places Id be considering. But Ive never stayed at either so the reviews are a good place to start :)

14 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

Went passed a couple of days ago. New building work going on in front of Odessa hotel looking from the beach, believed to be another new hotel. My guess this work will go on until the new and probably into th new summer season. The Kouzalis hotel may be a better bet though in quite a remote location, however this may suit you

Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

Cheers for the info , most appreciated, gone for both.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
189 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

No kids. Quiet location. Very clean. Really good food. Easy and cheap bus rides if you want.kouzalis wins hands down for us

9. Re: vrissiana, kouzalis beach, building work.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 January 2014, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras