We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Villa Poppeli?

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Villa Poppeli?

I've been trawling the internet trying to find a nice 3 bed villa with a reasonable outside space in the pernera area and have come across villa Poppeli, has anyone stayed there? I would love to hear from someone who has as i can't find any reviews for it. Thanks :)

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Villa Poppeli?

Here is the link to it pureholidayhomes.com/pernera-stylish-3-bedro…

I'm a bit confused as have also found what looks like the same villa but without the play equipment and is listed as being in Ayia Thekla..is that just another name for Pernera? here are other links to it, can anyone tell me if it's the same villa? www.cyprus-luxury-villas.co.uk/…

tripadvisor.co.uk/VacationRentalReview-g2620…

Thanks!

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,952 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Villa Poppeli?

Penera is nowhere near Ayia Thelka two totally different areas a good 20-25 min drive apart

14 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Villa Poppeli?

You could try destination cyprus, they have 3 bed villas in resort centre of pernera

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
102 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Villa Poppeli?

The first link has a map on the link under the photos and another top right, both with a pointer on Ayia Thekla, but says its in Pernera. The second and third say it is Thekla (but the map on the third link locates it no-where near Ayia Thekla).

I'd say, yes - same villa in each link and going by the decriptions and photos it's in Ayia Thekla.

5. Re: Villa Poppeli?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 01 January 2013, 21:35
Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
77 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Villa Poppeli?

Thanks but I have found somewhere now :)

7. Re: Villa Poppeli?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2014, 10:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras