We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Which one is best?

Had my heart set on silver sands, however te flight times with TC aren't great.

I had a look on first choice and saw the pernera hotel, and like the look. Flight times are better too.

Can anyone comment how far a realistic walk is from pernera hotel to Protaras?

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
671 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Approx 20-25 mins along the coastal boardwalk

surrey
Level Contributor
317 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Hi,

We have been to both, went to silver sands 12 years ago, when we got married, and went to the Pernera beach last year, we liked both and I know Silver Sands was a long time ago, but did go back to have a look last year to see what changes there were, we would deffo go to Penera Beach again, much prefer Pernera to Protaras.

We walked from Hotel to protaras along the boadwalk and took 20 mins, and is lit up at night so easy to do.

To be honest both are nice and wont go wrong, just personally we liked Pernera better.

Level Contributor
29 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Anyone have any comments on the actual

Hotels ? Thanks

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

why not try to book your flight and hotel separately, shop around for a flight you may find it will work out cheaper and flight times to suit. I also prefer Pernera to Protaras.

Edited: 27 April 2013, 10:48
uk
Level Contributor
331 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

I have just booked for silver sands. TC flights are awful times but I will put up with them if it means going to my favourite place.

The reviews on here are really good and it seems to have alot of repeat guests.

Perfect location too.

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

Have stayed in Pernera Beach Hotel in 2007 / 2008 / 2009 and found the hotel to be lovely. Great location and plenty of space in the gardens for sun loungers (the pool area was a little cramped for my taste to be honest).

Easy access to the beach, food was OK, a little repetitive, but that was before it went AI so it may have changed. It had a refurb over the winter and looks good from the outside!

7. Re: Pernera beach or silver sands hotels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 April 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations