We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brilliant Apartments

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Brilliant Apartments

Staying at the Brilliant apartments in mid June for a week. We are on Bed & Breakfast basis so currently planning a budget out for a relaxing week. Just wondering if anyone who has stayed here can answer the following;

What kind of meals/snacks the pool bar or restaurant offers here and any typical prices of such? This is mainly for the daytime for lighter lunches etc as will eat out at night.

Do they have happy hours?

Is it all cash at the bars or put onto a room card and paid at reception?

Also any info about the best snorkelling beaches local to the apartments would be great.

Thanks

Edited: 16 May 2013, 10:48
Level Contributor
143 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Brilliant Apartments

I'd like to know these answers also? 2 weeks to go! :)

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
206 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Snacks at pool bar are usual pizza, salad, toasties etc. Approx 7 euro. You pay cash, no card system. No happy hour. best snorkelling down by rocks at fig tree bay.

Lidl supermarket is over the road, we get food, beers, crisps etc and stock the fridge, and have lunch on the balcony. Much more cost effective, as we have larger meals in the evening.

See you there, i'm having 2 weeks mid June, again! great place. :-)

Walsall, United...
Level Contributor
188 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Brilliant Apartments

Thanks for the info.

I can see me doing similar to be honest. Don't think we will arrive at resort until approx 0130 - 0200, do you know if anywhere close is open to grab a snack & drink at that time save us wandering about in the dark?!

Cheers,

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
971 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brilliant Apartments

You would have to walk down to the strip to get something there's a couple of kebab type shops and up near McD's there's a chicken place,bit like Kentucky

5. Re: Brilliant Apartments

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 May 2014, 07:19
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations