We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Blue Spice Apartments

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Blue Spice Apartments

Hi has anyone got any info on these apartments and if they are suitable for a family holiday. Looking for big pool, some entertainment, self catering or B&B, nice beach and good bars and restaurants locally. Any other info on any other apartments in the Pernera area that fit the bill would be much appreciated as well.

Many thanks.

da176ep
Level Contributor
217 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Believe they are over the blue spice restaurant.They have a nice pool and music or DJ most evenings when i have stayed in the area.They are opposite a small bay with sunbeds to hire approx 7euros for 2 beds and shade.Right near Anastasia hotel which has a small waterpark,small fee if not staying in hotel.Lovely restaurants in pernera and on walkway to Protaras( in front.)About a 20 min walk into Protaras with plenty of selection of entertainment and restaurants.I believe the Anastasia or the Marlita beach have apartments for rent too,maybe as a package deal.Hope this helps can do more research later as staying in the area from 26th June.

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Hi, I have never stayed at blue spice but I have them on my shortlist, I have eaten there the food is lovely.You can find Anastasia Apartments on sites like Travel Republic/lowcostholidays/bookcyprus. The location is good.Julie

Manchester, England
8 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

We booked direct with Blue spice, it was lovely. We went half board you could order anything from the breakfast menu and any 3 courses from the evening menu or swap for lunch. Think it cost us £700 for 2 adults and a child 10 nights in September. Food was fantastic and lovely staff drinks great prices think we got 15% of all drinks for being half board. Also the pool is great and no having to get up at daft o'clock for sun beds.

Basingstoke, United...
Level Contributor
210 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Never been in the Blue Spice but the apartments are managed by someone who our family rents villas with.

Always mean to pop in and eat / drink there as it always looks lovely, and the pool is always lovely and clean. Beautiful views overlooking the bay as well.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Olly in Manchester, did you have any difficulties when booking?

I have booked directly also but it is now coming up to our holiday, I've paid the deposit, had no confirmation that they have received it and I cannot get any response regarding where to collect the key and pay the balance. Now panicking a bit. Thanks

Newport
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

HI berriegirl - Snap!

We are booked into the same apartments later in the summer - have been chasing for a booking confirmation and called a couple of times but nothing comes through. Anyone have a direct number for blue spice itself rather than the agent ?

thanks in advance

Manchester
Level Contributor
550 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Try postmaster@bluespicecomplex.com or ring 0035799074707.

Hope these are different numbers to what you have, good luck.

Quite fancy staying here, interesting to see how you get on.

Eastbourne, United...
Level Contributor
118 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

https://www.facebook.com/#!/blue.spice.7/about

You may get more of a result using above details.

Regards Gary.

Glasgow
Level Contributor
27 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Hi Mark J,

Try this address: gill@bluespiceweddings.com - I got a response from that yesterday after I had sent an email on Wednesday.

Newport
Level Contributor
9 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Blue Spice Apartments

Thanks berriegirl will try that today :)

Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations