We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Coatbridge, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

Hi I vacationed to Cyprus 10 years ago april 2003 to be precise! and I have been trying to find the hotel I stayed in. It was the protaras resort we went too and I am not sure if the hotel exists or I just cant find it. I would no the name if someone could help me out. to describe the hotel from what I remember is.....normal pool, a cover over the eating tables and a bar so u can get out the sun for a while, a game room with puggies, and at the back of the hotel stairs leading down to a grassy area where there was goals for football and then further on was the sea and u were on like a cliff end looking down onto the rocks, but if u walked a short distance u came down to a little sandy beach with the sea coming in. Out the front was also a short 5-10 min walk down to a massive Chinese restaurant. If anyone could help me remember this hotel please answer back because I am hoping to get booked up next year thank you

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
946 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

Was the Chinese restaurant call the "China house" and had a big golden statue of Budda outside. You went in and upstairs to sit down ?,

that would put you some where around this end of Protaras if so...

(copy and paste the link below into browser)

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?q=protaras&hl=en&ll=35.010965,34.057671&spn=0.00449,0.008755&hnear=Protaras,+Famagusta,+Cyprus&t=m&z=17

Edited: 25 June 2013, 22:42
Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

Try looking on google maps,if it was near the end of the strip the only one that I can think of that used to be in a lot of the brochures but that closed a couple of years ago was the King Alkinos apartments

Manchester
Level Contributor
546 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

Agree with Paul, probably king alk

4. Re: Trying to remember the name of the hotel i stayed in HELP???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 June 2014, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras