We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Odessa beach hotel

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Northampton
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Odessa beach hotel

Hi can anyone tell me if there are safes in the room and if there is a kettle am booked in for all inclusive. Also brochure says beach and pool towels provided is this correct?

Thank you

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Odessa beach hotel

Yes there are but you have to pay 15 euro for safe .you get a kettle coffee tea etc hairdyer

Northampton
Level Contributor
67 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Odessa beach hotel

Thank you for your quick reply. Can you recommend any goods excursions, I am taking an 18 and 17 year old with me

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
42 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Odessa beach hotel

We took some of our own towels so not sure about that there isca water park in ayia napa & the blackpearl boat which is really good from ayia napa also boat trips in protaras which is a 5 min walk away we went on the coca cola boat they are all thecsame really

4. Re: Odessa beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2014, 06:21
Get answers to your questions about Protaras