We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

Cowdenbeath...
Level Contributor
4 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

afarid to go to protaras now end of october due to syria conflict, anyone else afraid , thomas cook say will be fine until foriegn office say otherwise ????

Isle of Wight
Level Contributor
206 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

Go and enjoy your holiday. All will be fine.

Or.....dont go and loose all your money..

2. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 14:29
Here and there
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Pissouri
Level Contributor
44,475 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

Ludicrous response.

Why would someone cancel a holiday and lose the money ? No one has said it is unsafe to travel.

I am going to Cyprus at the end of October and not in the least bit worried nor does it even cross my mind. If the Foreign Office say 'don't go' then I won't go but until they do it is impossible to do anything else.

What else do you want Thomas Cook to do ??????????

4. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 14:29
Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

I agree with Latimer go and enjoy I can understand your concerns but I bet once you are there you will relax and have a good time. I have also booked flights to go back to Cyprus.Julie

Bilton Rugby
Level Contributor
879 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

We ARE going on Sunday. 5 days and counting. Started packing. Kefalos Village here we come. :-).

Janet.

7. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 September 2013, 17:35
Edited: 10 September 2013, 17:35
Helmshore, null...
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

my only questions is why ?

Larnaka City, Cyprus
Destination Expert
for Larnaka District, Larnaka City
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

I live here along and do not feel unsafe at all. Let me remind you that there are conflicts in the middle east area on a daily basis. Lebanon is an example and now Syria. Unless they plan to use nuclear weapons, I believe I would continue to feel safe in October as well.

10. Re: hi afraid to go to cyprus protaras end of october

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2014, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Protaras
Recent Conversations