We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to north & south

berkshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to north & south

Does anyone know if there are any restrictions with a British passport to have a holiday in Northern Cyprus then travel to the south? I have friends that wish to do that & have heard this cannot happen as the passport is stamped in the north?

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,098 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to north & south

You will be fine entering the south with a turkish stamp on your passport, I have been to the north a few times on day trips they do not stamp your passport you get a separate piece of paper. I don't know if they stamp passports at the airport in the north. tell your friends when hiring a car they tell the car hire firm they intend to take it to the south as some companies do not allow it.Julie

berkshire
Level Contributor
57 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to north & south

Thanks Julie- appreciated!

3. Re: Travel to north & south

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 September 2014, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Protaras