We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
da176ep
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

I am staying in Paralimni from 11th-16th november and want to hire a car for those days.Can anybody recommend a car hire firm in either resort?As i will only be driving in the local area don't really want a full tank pick up and return empty policy so would like full to full tank company.Only looking for a small car for 2 people.As i am travelling from the airport in the evening i don't wish to collect a car at the airport.Many thanks for any help.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Hi

Platon travel in Pernera are supposed to be good, we have not hired a car through them but had airport transfers. The staff very polite and provided excellent service.

Diane

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

I used platon two wedks ago got an upgraded car and you can pay for quarter or half tank no problems at all i used them in 2012 as well

da176ep
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Thanks for your reply can i ask how you arranged your transfer with them and approxiamate costs?I had a transfer with Resorthoppa recently and it took 2 hours on a mini bus and return on a coach so would like someone who is quicker if possible.Cherub77 where is the the office located in Pernera and do they do drop off and pick up at private addresses do you know.Thank you both for your answers.

Edited: 22 October 2013, 08:31
Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,069 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Hi

The transfer was organised by the people who we rented the villa from. The email address is platon.travel@cytanet.com.cy or telephone +357 23833130

Diane

da176ep
Level Contributor
215 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Many thanks for that will enquire further.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,959 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

Ive used grabthatcab for the last few years including two weeks ago really good private taxi in penera in just over half hour from airport, platon is right on the corner just over the road from the taxi rank i pick car up from their office im not sure if they fetch and return from hotels etc

7. Re: car hire in Paralimni/Protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2014, 05:20