We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham
Level Contributor
807 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

Am thinking of booking this hotel for end of July, was wondering if it's lively enough for a 14 year old boy? Not kids club, more like other kids his age and he enjoys sporty activities in the day etc.. pool at night...... we went Crete last June and no other teens were there! Also is Pernara very quite compared to Protaras? Many thanks.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

Hi

I think maybe the Anastasia/Tsokkos Gardens or Marlita may have more children/teenagers staying there than the Pernera Beach (I would say hotel is nicer). Pernera Beach is further out of the resort than the other three. Maybe someone who has stayed there may be able to help you better. Check the reviews and maybe message people who have stayed there (says underneath review ask this person about this hotel).

Diane

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,040 posts
120 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

Hi, I would second the Anastasia it is in a great location and has its own water park, I have not stayed in the other hotels mentioned .Julie

Birmingham
Level Contributor
807 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

Thanks for your replies.

4. Re: Pernara Beach Hotel good for teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:19