We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

Which Protaras hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Birmingham, United...
9 posts
Save Topic
Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

Hi we have been looking at the capo bay, sunrise and pearl hotels to stay with our little ones aged 2 and 4, however there doesn't seem to be a great deal of info on kids clubs/mini disco can anyone recommend the best place to stay please.

We haven't been for 9 years when we stayed at the pernera beach hotel. I did much prefer pernera to protoras as it was quieter but I like the look of the protoras hotels.

We have also looked at the olympic lagoon resort but I think we would prefer to eat out rather than be all inc

Thanks

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
1,068 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

The Tsokkos Beach hotel usually has a kids club and mini disco

Paralimni, Cyprus
Level Contributor
302 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

Anastasia in Pernera has a kids club, plus a small waterpark also Marlita complex next door caters well for kids I think.

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
211 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

I agree with both of the above. Sunrise & Capo Bay are adult orientated & nothing for kids. There is a mini fair at Porky's and also up past Mc Donalds. Some restaurants also have mini kid play areas in Protaras.

All inc is wrong choice in Protaras, too many nice restuarants to be stuck in the same hotel all holiday!

Anastasia/Marlita would be the best bet I think, you get the waterpark as well. Marlita do self catering.

Enjoy.

4. Re: Protoras hotels with kids clubs and mini disco?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 05:15
Get answers to your questions about Protaras