We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pernera Bars

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
236 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Pernera Bars

Hello

I've had a look at the forum and can't see an up to date summary of bars (not restaurants) in Pernera. We will be staying AI at Pernera Beach Hotel but we always like to go and have a few beers out at night!

Can anyone provide a summary of what there is on our doorstep, and also a quick summary of bars in Protaras.

Appreciated.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pernera Bars

Just google Kapparis bars and click on top link it shows a big list of bars and restaurants in each area

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
236 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pernera Bars

Thank you. Any in particular you would recommend?

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
236 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pernera Bars

And also, the list, although long, doesn't really help as half the links don't work, or just show 8 year old pictures!

Torpoint, United...
Level Contributor
6,250 posts
124 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pernera Bars

Hi Stu. have a look at.

kapparis.info/

click on pleasures -eating out you will see a list of bars-restraunts in the Pernera /Protaras area . In Pernera we like Knights bar/kyokkos .the ranch bar and barley mow are lively just to name a few .loads of bars in protaras to many to list but I like cheers.Julie

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
236 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Pernera Bars

Cheers Julie

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Pernera Bars

Im in Penera at end of August knights bar is our favourite and the late lounge just up the road is pretty good, theres a few more spectrum bar etc just av a look round

West Midlands...
Level Contributor
236 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Pernera Bars

We wont be eating out that often - I'm assuming these places are as much for drinking as eating?

London, United...
Level Contributor
165 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Pernera Bars

Windmills and station in penera are good shouts, in prot I recommend bells bar :) so much eateries to choose from.. my favs in protaras are anatolia ( opp the red indian on the main top road)

hippo campus & for snacks and daytime bites cheers or loveboat

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,991 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Pernera Bars

I had a bad experience in widmills 2 years ago they sell local spirits in original bottles and charge the same

Scotland
Level Contributor
671 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Pernera Bars

Best bar in Parnera area is the Spectrum

Get answers to your questions about Protaras