We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

lantiana gardens?

Lancaster, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
lantiana gardens?

Hi all

Just wondering if anyone has stayed here or is going to as no one seems to be on this forum, we have booked here 10 days half board and want to know if the hotel is nice as well as the food.

Thanks in advance!

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
594 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: lantiana gardens?

Hello, natasharoot.

I have check your enquiry out and found this link on the Lantiana.

Hope it helps. It is under the tab for hotels.

tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d5047…

Good luck.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
2,975 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: lantiana gardens?

I stayed there years ago when it first opened good location at the bottom end of the strip nice bar and pool area

Lancaster, UK
Level Contributor
13 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: lantiana gardens?

Thanks for the help so far!

Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: lantiana gardens?

We visited Lantiana Gardens September 2012. Absolutely loved it and would recommend the place to anyone wanting to stay in Protaras. You will be likely amongst the only British customers there but the service is second to none and the rooms are basic but very pleasant. 2 min walk to the main strip and beach and the food in the hotel is lovely, especially on the Mexican night! Any questions, feel free to message me but overall I think this hotel is exceptional for the price.

5. Re: lantiana gardens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 March 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras