We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
181 posts
Save Topic
Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

Anybody there now at Tsokkos Gardens Hotel or is going to be during next month of May?.Who can give us any updates/ Heads Up/weather at present etc.

Thanks

Ken.

Mentioned in this post
Tsokkos Gardens Hotel
Tsokkos Gardens Hotel
832 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Level Contributor
191 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

Just left there can't comment on refurb as don't know what it was like before but rooms are fine, downstairs lovely....I read there was carpet in dinning room....but no sign of this just marble floors everywhere so possible refurb happened. I have just wrote a review too on this hotel.

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,282 posts
277 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

Hi

Look on Tsokkos.com for lots of info on your hotel, they have hairdryers in rooms.

Enjoy!

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
84 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

We are there next week, we normally book car hire before we go abroad but have been advised that we should wait till we arrive, is there a good car hire company near the hotel? - we are only going to hire for 2-3 days as we will take advantage of excursions this time

Greenhithe, Kent...
Level Contributor
718 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

cumbrianradioham

I got a good car from the Windmill car hire. Helpful and good price. In central in the main strip and close to the Sunrise Pearl hotel. I would say book prompty as you arrive although mayb not so busy in October as last month.

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
84 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

Thanks, the only thing that ever catches me out is the zero excess, all either use the credit card to hold money until return or charge a large excess. I had a bad experience in spain with a company that charged my credit card £500 while taking the car, then they refunded on return. I have 12 months international excess insurance cover but its never accepted.

I wish they would all quote the zero access upfront rather than digging into the t&c's

My son visited us and hired a car for 3 weeks (he lives in austraila) and after he got home he was charges $500 as they said there was damage underneath (he had no way of proving either way)

16. Re: Tsokkos Gardens Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2015, 05:16