We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do in Protaras

Cardiff
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do in Protaras

Hi,

I am looking at booking a 2 week stay in Portaras for summer 2015 (have just returned from Mexico and need to book something new to look forward to!). However, I was wondering if there was much to do in the way of trips?

For background, I will be travelling with my boyfriend (he's 30 I'm 24) last year in Turkey we enjoyed doing things such as jeep safari, local markets, snorkelling etc - however I'm not reallly a fan of boat trips due to suffering with sea sickness!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Mentioned in this post
Turkey
Turkey
Europe
Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
109 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do in Protaras

I'm not usually one for going on trips but Cyprus has so much to offer in regards to trips and exploring the island and it's History regarding the Turkish invasion in 1974. It only takes approximately 3 hour drive to get from one side of the island to the other and Cyprus has always made me want to learn more and explore as much as I can.

There's loads of diving schools within Protaras. Jeep safari's. Red bus tour to famagusta. Mini Cruise to Israel. Troodos mountains trip or jeep safari. There's the waterpark in Ayia Napa.

This link will also give you a general idea on excursions.

https://www.facebook.com/EMANTRAVEL

If you can afford to book a rental car then I suggest to book one. So much to see and do in Cyprus you'll love it.

Mentioned in this post
Cyprus
Cyprus
Europe
Protaras
Protaras
Paralimni, Cyprus
Israel
Israel
Middle East
Ayia Napa
Ayia Napa
Famagusta District, Cyprus
Cardiff
Level Contributor
31 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do in Protaras

ooo that sounds great - thanks for the info!

3. Re: Things to do in Protaras

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Protaras