We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Red Bus Tours

essex
Level Contributor
56 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Red Bus Tours

Does anyone have any advice/recommendations on the tours run by the Red Bus Company?

many thanks in advance

Manchester, United...
Destination Expert
for Protaras
Level Contributor
2,079 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Red Bus Tours

Hi

Did the village tour in 2013, great few hours, very informative, great staff, recommend. We telephoned to book our trip, they also have a Facebook page check that out for photos and info also www.redbuscyprus.com.

Diane

Edited: 07 June 2014, 16:00
UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
13,966 posts
132 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Red Bus Tours

There's 200+ reviews on TA for the tours - tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g262055-…

Torpoint, United...
Destination Expert
for Larnaka City, Limassol, Cyprus
Level Contributor
6,103 posts
122 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Red Bus Tours

Hi, I have been on both of the tours I prefered the Famagusta tour it is the best one that I have been on in Cyprus.

http://www.redbuscyprus.com/

Wales, United...
Level Contributor
442 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Red Bus Tours

Hi, we did the Famagusta tour last July we thoroughly enjoyed it, we were 2 adults and 2 daughters aged 9 and 12. The staff on the bus are so informative and really friendly. You go into famagusta where there's some shops, I would recommend taking some Turkish lira but they accept any currency, haggle haha. After a bit of shopping we went to the most lovely beach alongside the empty hotels, great clean sand and a lovely place to have a dip in the sea to cool off. After doing this tour we had a car and went a cross the border a few times as the beaches are lovely and so so quiet. I would really recommend you go I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

London, United...
Level Contributor
307 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Red Bus Tours

We did the Famagusta trip two weeks ago and it was fantastic , the guid was very funny and very good at his job . The walled city of Famagusta is really interesting , you get to shop , eat , have a Turkish beer , sight see then it's off to the Ghost town , the sight of the bombed and empty hotels along the beach is mind blowing .

I will go on this trip agin for sure , got to be the best trip in Cyprus .

6. Re: Red Bus Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Protaras