We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

virasski beach hotel

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Topic
virasski beach hotel

can anyone give me any information on this hotel as i have just booked up for aug 17th

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
3,000 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: virasski beach hotel

Right on flamingo beach beach nice and modern good locatiom

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: virasski beach hotel

62 reviews on TA for the Vrissaki - tripadvisor.co.uk/Hotel_Review-g667803-d4546…

Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: virasski beach hotel

Just got back from this hotel...what do you need to know? We've been to Protaras about 10 times, staying in many different hotels and would rank this the best....we went in September too and it just seems to be getting better. Personally, we prefer it to the Sunrise Beach, which is generally rated very highly.

LIVERPOOL
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: virasski beach hotel

Have booked to stay in this hotel in July.After reading reviews concerned that I have made mistake???..seems to be very noisy bars around hotel.Was under the impression that Protaras was 'family-friendly' resort??

UK
Destination Expert
for Ayia Napa, Puerto Del Carmen, Skala, Cyprus, Protaras
Level Contributor
14,013 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: virasski beach hotel

Not sure why your worried ? The reviews are generally excellent an mention of noise ? The hotels on the beach and 10 min stroll to Protaras Bars so not sure where the noise would be from

Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: virasski beach hotel

We didn't experience noise..you're well away from the main strip and can only assume any noise was coming from the Odessa or Tsokkos Protaras hotel

LIVERPOOL
2 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: virasski beach hotel

oops!! made a mistake......just looked again, it is actually Vrissiana Beach Hotel we have booked....any info on this hotel?...thanks

Mentioned in this post
Vrissiana Beach Hotel
Vrissiana Beach Hotel
1,027 Reviews
Protaras, Cyprus
Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
38 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: virasski beach hotel

I do appologise for not getting back to you sooner i had a week of work and my partner made me shop untill i dropped My partner and i are looking for a relaxing holiday but at the same time we would like to go on a couple of trips any suggestions which ones to go on. And what are the best bars to go to we are both 50 to 60 years of age but still feel 21 in the head ha ha thanks for all your help

Suffolk
Level Contributor
351 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: virasski beach hotel

You can't go wrong with Ripples

10. Re: virasski beach hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 June 2015, 05:15